Centralized Accident and Trauma Services has published job notification and applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling the vacancies of Ambulance Paramedic and Driver. The interested and willing candidates who fulfill the job requirements and eligibility criteria which were detailed below are advised to apply in the prescribed format with necessary documents in guidance with the instructions given in the official website of the organisation.
- Post Name - Ambulance Paramedic
- Total Vacancies - 251 Posts (UR-129, SC-34, ST-18, OBC-67)
- Pay scale - Rs.15000/-
- Qualification - Relevant Degree to the vacancy prescribed.
- Recruitment Process - Written test & Interview
- Post Name - Ambulance Driver
- Total Vacancies - 231 Posts (UR-118, SC-34, ST-17, OBC-62)
- Pay scale - Rs.11000/-
- Qualification - Applicable driving license and experience
- Recruitment Process - Interview
- Job Location - Delhi
- Rs.20/- (No fee for ST/ST) in the form of Postal Order/ DD/ Pay Order in Centralized Accident & Trauma Services (CATS), Delhi.
How to apply:
- Applications in the prescribed format should be sent to the address on or before 30/03/2012
- The detailed job description, vacancy details, and the application process are mentioned in the official advertisement at the website address below.
- Before applying go through the official advertisement at http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_Health/health/latest+news/advertisement+of+cats+vacancies+for+the+post+of+ambulance+paramedic+ambulance+driver