Rajasthan Public Service Commission, invites application for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC). The Eligible candidates who are interested to prefer the above mentioned post as a career can send application to
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, at the address mentioned below, with the resume or application along with the attested copies of original certificates and details. Candidates who are willing to apply for this Clerk jobs are requested to go through the official advertisement published on their website before applying for this job.
- Post Name - Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Total Vacancies - 350 Posts
- Pay scale - Rs.5200-202800/-
- Qualification - As per RPSC Requirements
- Age Limit - 18-35 Years as on 01/01/2011
- Job Location - Rajasthan
- Recruitment Process - Written test and interview.
How to apply:
- Applications in the prescribed format should be sent to the Rajasthan Public Service Commission, address on or before 17/06/2011
- The detailed job description, vacancy details, and the application process are mentioned in the official advertisement at the website address below.
- Before applying go through the official advertisement at http://rpsc.gov.in/advt_E.1c_LDC_11-12_18_05_11.pdf